Public Request for Division Assets (Band/Horse Cav Detachment/Honor Guard)

Need to request a Division asset: the Band, Horse CAV Detachment, or Honor Guard? Fill out the provided DD Form 2536 and email it to: SFC Kristin M. Chandler at  If you have any questions about filling out the form call SFC Chandler at 254-288-2601. DD2536 Asset Request Form

Scholarship Opportunity

The Vietnam Veterans Youth Scholarship is accepting applications for the children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces (etc), of Vietnam Veterans.  This opportunity extends out to any trooper who served in Vietnam regardless of the unit.  See the attached link for more information: